Monitoring the whole network
The Vigi™ alarm system provides security for the network from the high pressure gas station to the wall outlet. Vigi™ monitors the whole network and indicates any error via audible, luminous, and visual signals. Vigi™ provides global monitoring, for the safety of all. The Vigi™ alarm provides the security of 3, 5 or 7 channels at the same time.
- Displays pressure values for each channel
- Quick and easy configuration via remote control or VIGI Access software
- Connection to Building Management System via MODBUS link.
- Customised display
- Medical design
High level of safety
- Normal operation indicated by a green LED
- Default situation indicated by:
- A red LED
- An audible alarm
- An explicit message on the LCD screen
- Test button to check LED, LCD and sound alarm
- Simultaneous monitoring of 3, 5 or 7 channels
- ‘Mirror’ unit repeating the information from the main unit; configurable in centralizer mode
- ‘Remote’ unit reporting visual and audible alarms
- Use of analogue or digital sensors
- Safety within the network
- Multiple alarms: LCD, LED and Buzzer
- Building Management System communication with the MODBUS link
- Modularity with the choice of sensors, inhibition time, and customised sensors
The series is used to monitor a medical gas supply and/or distribution network with the help of analogue sensors or normally-closed dry contactors.
The VIGI™ system is intended for use by technical and medical staff who are trained or authorized for the installation, maintenance, upkeep and use of medical gas networks. This VIGI™ device is for use by technicians and medical staff with the necessary training or authorization to take the appropriate measures should the alarm go off.
Medical device class IIb - CE0459 - Manufacturer : Air Liquide Medical Systems
Consult related instructions for use
Distributed by Air Liquide Medical Systems, Antony. RCS Nanterre 348 921 735