Accessibility Statement Air Liquide Healthcare
Air Liquide undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to the website Healthcare Air Liquide.
The Air Liquide site is partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 61,76%:
- 42 compliant criteria
- 26 non-compliant criteria
- 38 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- The images that convey informations do not have a textual alternative in the header and footer.
- Decorative images in <svg> tags do not have an aria-hidden="true" attribute
- The textual alternative of the "Didomi" logo in the footer is not sufficiently relevant.
- The contrast of some text against the background is insufficient.
- The contrast of some interface components against the background is insufficient.
- Some videos have neither text transcripts nor audio descriptions.
- Column headings are not correctly declared on the "Mentions légales" page.
- The label of some links does not make the destination understandable.
- The carousel on the home page is not implemented in an accessible way.
- The user can't modify the value of the checkbox once it is checked on the "Contact" page.
- Fold/unfold states are not vocalized by the screen reader.
- Status messages are not vocalized by the screen reader.
- The document code is not valid.
- Empty tags have been used to visually create space between paragraphs.
- The presence of a direction changing indication in the <head> tag of the site is not relevant.
- Empty title tags are present in the code.
- The titles of the various sections are not in title tags.
- An empty <ul> list tag is present in the code.
- Components on some pages contain attributes that are used for the presentation of information in the source code.
- The focus is not visible on some elements in the footer.
- Some input fields do not have a label but only a placeholder.
- The label of some form submission buttons is not relevant.
- The "Distance" filter in the fieldset tag has no caption.
- There is no suggestion of formats that are valid to facilitate correction of input errors.
- Invalid fields do not have an aria-invalid="true" attribute when the error message is displayed.
- The form fields on the "Contact" page do not have an autocomplete attribute.
- The tab order does not always follow a consistent path.
- PDF documents are not accessible.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 07/03/2023.
Technologies used for the website developement:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG - Contrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- axe DevTools - Web Accessibility Testing
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
- Send a message via our contact form (Website / Report a technical issue)
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp) Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07