Safety, quality and environment
We develop our products with a continuous consideration of patients and regulatory requirements.
Patient safety as well as our employees’ safety are our first priority.
Our products are developed with a constant focus on patients needs and regulatory requirements, and the safety of patients and our employees is our first priority.
Air Liquide Medical Systems (ALMS) S.A. has ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 certifications. ALMS makes its commitment and QSE Policy available to the public.
Our Quality Management System is audited annually by GMED organism in the framework of maintaining the CE marking of our products and by Apragaz for marking of products covered by European TPED directive.
ALMS is engaged in a continuous process of reducing its environmental impacts and preventing any risk of pollution and damage to the environment. Our Environmental Management System is audited annually by LNE organization.
- Ensure the physical and moral integrity of our employees
- Place reliable devices on the market, contributing to the safe care of patients and ensuring sustainable growth
- Continuously improve our Quality, Safety & Environmental Management System
- Meet our compliance’ obligations linked to our business (including ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 certifications) and meet AL Group Digital Security requirements on our Critical Digital Applications (CDA)
- Protect the Environment and federate around a sustainable development approach.
Certificate ISO 13485 - 2016Download the document PDF (1.43 MB)
Certificate Iso 14001 - 2015Download the document PDF (1.64 MB)