Dalian™ control closing box
Dalian™ is an essential element for single stage network standard. This area shut-off valve-box secures the distribution of medical gases, identifies errors, and supplies the network in the event of an emergency.
- Compatible with all medical gases
- Flexible configuration: from 1 to 3 gases,
- with or without alarm, surface or flush mounted.
- Personalising the cabinet: attractive stickers (for pediatric departments)
- Permanent isolating block, easy to install
- Pressure gauge with built-in sensor
- Built-in valve and emergency gas inlet to connect a cylinder to supply the network
- Emergency punch opening
Efficiency and economy
- Uniform pre-mounting of pipes
- Easy one-step mounting of gas kit
- The cabinet can be reused thanks to the tube kit sold separately
An essential part of the single stage network
- Perfect adaptability with all medical gases
- Safety: Built-in emergency connector and isolating valve
- Control your budgets, custom configuration according to your needs
- Ideal configuration, 1 to 3 gas kits, flush or surface mounted
Accessories for Controlling the single stage network - Disassembled gaz
Example of composition of a complete safety valve-box:
- 1 surface-mounted Dalian™ box without built-in alarm
- 1 to 3 Dalian™ gas kits, chosen according to the gas with their corresponding straight probes
- 1 set to stickers to decorate your box
The DALIAN™ area cut off valve box makes it possible to monitor network gas supply during normal use. It allows the connection of a backup source without the need to cut or modify the network during maintenance, repair or in emergencies.
The DALIAN™ area cut off valve box is intended for use on medical gas networks. Installation, upkeep, maintenance and operation of the equipment should only be completed by suitably trained or licensed medical and technical professionals.
Medical device class IIa - CE0459 - Manufacturer : Air Liquide Medical Systems
Consult related instructions for use
Distributed by Air Liquide Medical Systems, Antony. RCS Nanterre 348 921 735
Devices for medical gas pipeline systems catalogueDownload the document PDF (8.48 MB)