Alize™ is a vacuum regulator that is used to accurately adjust suction from a hospital pipeline vacuum system. It enables fluids and secretop,s from the patient to be extracted safely and is particularely useful for clearing the respiratory tract. Alize™'s design both makes it easy for caregivers to use and enhances medical hygiene.
Easy to use
- Status of device immediately visible in the display windows
- Easy setting thanks to the dual scale mbar/mmHg gauge to implement protocols without errors
- On/Off button allows unit to be started and stopped instantly without losing setting
- Compact design for use in restrictive enrionments (e.g operating theatre, ceiling column, emergency trolley)
- Force and speed regulated with precision: a full range meeting the different clinical needs
- One model specifically designed for low clinical suction requirements (low vacuum/low flow regulator)
Safe and hygienic
- Control button automatically disengaged once full power is reached
- Optimum protection of the vacuum netword using the ALIZE two-in-one (hydrophobic and bacteriological) filter
- Rugged housing with flat and smooth surfaces, easy for day-to-day cleaning
A specific model for each clinical suction requirement
- Alize™ 250 20L: Tracheal and pharyngeal suctioning in neo-natal and paediatric care
- Alize™ 250: Drainage and nasogastric suctioning
- Alize™ 600: Adult tracheal and pharyngeal suctioning
- Alize™ 1000: Emergency care and surgical suctioning
The ALIZE™ vacuum regulator is a medical suction device for professional use in hospitals and A&E departments.
This device is used for precise adjustment and regulation of vacuum pressure from a standard vacuum outlet, supplied by a vacuum source. It can be used to suction patients’ body fluids and secretions during surgical procedures, to clear the upper airways and for gastric drainage.
Medical device class IIa - CE0459 - Manufacturer : Air Liquide Medical Systems
Consult related instructions for use
Distributed by Air Liquide Medical Systems, Antony. RCS Nanterre 348 921 735
Alize™ - BrochureDownload the document PDF (2.12 MB)