Respireo™ Soft Nasal
The comfortable and reliable CPAP mask
The Respireo™ line of CPAP masks was thoughtfully designed to provide patients with the optimal experience during their CPAP and NIV therapies. This nasal mask for sleep apnea combines comfort and light weight for optimal sleep quality for both patients and their partners. Its cushion with SOFT technology offers an ergonomic design that avoids pressure on the bridge of the nose and adapts to the patient's morphology.
A CPAP Respireo™ SOFT Nasal Mask to enjoy every moment
The Respireo™ SOFT Nasal mask is a nasal mask for sleep apnea for patients on CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) or NIV (non-invasive ventilation) therapy.
The CPAP Respireo™ SOFT Nasal Mask has been designed for maximum comfort and ergonomics
A comfortable CPAP mask
- SOFT silicone bubble for maximum comfort on the skin. Its deception system ensures assistance in correctly placing the bubble on the frame.
- The Univeo™ sling, with 5 adjustment points for optimal adaptation to all physiognomies and a good distribution of support points
- A thin, transparent frame with flexible temples to follow the patient's movements during sleep and therefore ensure good stability of the mask during sleep.
- Its ergonomic hooks with an innovative positioning close to the face ensure the good stability of the mask. Their ergonomic design allows for quick attachment and detachment of the headgear.
- Clear field of vision
An easy-to-use nasal mask for sleep apnea
- Easy to adjust, wear and clean;
- Retention of headgear adjustments (removal through forehead support notches and hooks).
Thanks to its innovative design, the SOFT Nasal Mask against sleep apnea allows the patient to be treated in an efficient and comfortable way.
Different mask sizes are available depending on the patient's morphology and needs.
Contact our Air Liquide Medical Systems experts to order the Respireo™ CPAP masks best suited for your patients' situation, for treatment in the hospital or at home.
Respireo™ SOFT Nasal is a nasal mask with calibrated exhalation orifices (vented version), intended to be used for treating adult patients weighing over 30 kg, with controlled ventilation therapy (NPPV). This mask is intended for single-patient reuse in the home environment and multiple reuse in the hospital environment.
Medical device class IIa CE0051. Please read the user manual.
Respireo™ Soft Nasal - BrochureDownload the document PDF (3.65 MB)
Respireo™ Soft Nasal Vented - User ManualDownload the document PDF (2.38 MB)
Respireo™ SOFT Nasal Non Vented Elbow - User ManualDownload the document PDF (685.12 KB)
Decontamination, disinfection and sterilization guide for masksDownload the document PDF (2.72 MB)
Home Healthcare respiratory catalogueDownload the document PDF (1.42 MB)