New medical inspiration
With its design and intuitive graphic user interface EO™-150 ventilator combines efficient therapy and ease of use for clinicians and care givers.
Monitoring and therapy solution
The EO™-150 allows clinicians to monitor their patients' vital constants and create associated alarms for greater safety and effectiveness.
The EO™-150 ventilator offers a wide range of configurations:
- simple and double branch,
- with valve and with leaks,
- including a large choice of ventilation modes.
Based on an innovative blower design with fast response time down to 80ms, EO™-150 ventilator offers best in class ventilation features for pediatric and adult patients with smart sensitive triggers and a wide range of tidal volume from 30 to 2500ml.
Combining single or double branch circuit with tidal volume down to 30 ml and respiratory rate up to 80 bpm, EO™-150 ventilators offers great performance to treat newborn patient.
Intuitive graphic user interface and ease of use
- 7’ colour touch screen
- Intuitive and responsive settings based on patient profile, his interface and circuit configuration
- Backup up to 4 programs
- Ventilation modes according to the pathological profile of the patient and the treatment needed
- Program accessible from the patient screen
By connecting the EO™-150 to a simple internet box, providers and clinicians can use the EO-Servicing platform to:
- Control the effectiveness of ventilation in the patient’s home,
- Download patient data,
- Maintain control of the ventilators via access to a fully secure server.
EO-Clinical Software allows clinicians to study ventilation data in the form of 24-hour detailed curves and trend graphs.
Freedom and mobility
The EO Click & Go Concept based on swappable EO-Vent Module offers a wide variety of mobility solutions.
- 1.8 kg
- 6 hours of built-in autonomy
- Avoids the risk of disconnection
- Without interruption of treatment
EO™-150 provides continuous or intermittent ventilation support for adults and children weighing at least 3.5 kg needing mechanical ventilation, at home, in a facility or hospital, and in portable environments, for invasive or non-invasive ventilation
Medical device class IIb - CE 0459 - Manufactured by EOVE and distributed by Air Liquide Medical Systems S.A.. Please read the user manual