Spacer chamber for metered dose inhalers
Spatial Up is a valved holding spacer chamber for asthma therapy with MDI (metered dose inhalers) sprays, as recommended by the main international guidelines. The biocompatible and completely antistatic material, ensures a deep lung deposition of the drug in the lungs and therefore a particularly effective therapy.
- With infant mask (0- 2 years)
- With child mask (2- 6 years)
- With mask for adults (over 6 years)
- With mouthpiece (for cooperating patients)
Follow the monkey and therapy is done!
Spatial UP is also an app for smartphones and tablets designed to facilitate ADHERENCE to the therapy of preschool children.
UP, the monkey will accompany them DURING THE TREATMENTS with its funny adventures, helping them to become familiar with the device
- Fully antistatic material
- Ergonomic, perfect adherence to the face
- Bottom with universal connection, compatible with all MDI sprays
- Practical fabric bag for better hygiene
- APP for smartphones and tablets that facilitates adherence to therapy for children
Aerosoltherapy - BrochureDownload the document PDF (1.51 MB)