Nebula Spacer and Perfecta
Nebulizers with volumetric masks for lower respiratory airways
Nebula Spacer and Perfecta, breath enhanced nebulizers, deliver consistent particle size (<5µm) for targeted delivery to the bronchopulmonary apparatus. The applied technology ensures fast therapy and consistent deposition in the lungs. The nebulizers are fitted with two different volumetric masks. Both masks collect the drug during expiration phase, increasing the quantity of drug available for inspiration. This makes therapy more effective and reduce drug dispersal in the environment (reservoir effect).
- Mouth mask for cooperating patients (~>6 years).
- Nose-mouth maskfor very young children (0-~5 years old).
- Bacterial and viral infection of the lungs
- Cystic fibrosis
- Universal and functioning with all pneumatic compressor units
- Improved compliance thanks to the soft masks
- Fast and reliable therapy
- Low drug dispersal
- Completely sterilizable, can be boiled, can be washed in the dishwasher