Valved holding chambers for MDI (Metered Dose Inhalers)
L’ESPACE™ valved holding chamber helps asthma patients in the compliance to the therapy. It reduces oropharyngeal deposition, and improves the coordination between MDI activation and inhalation.
An innovative breathing chamber
The L'ESPACE™ model developed by our researchers to meet the needs of people with asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. This spacer for asthma and COPD has a valve system that prevents the deposit of drugs in the mouth and ensures the correct transmission of active substances in the respiratory tract.
Why choose the L’ESPACE™ spacer for adults and children?
The L'ESPACE™ breathing chamber has many advantages, both purely medical and in terms of comfort. This spacer for asthma and COPD is recognized for the following specificities:
- comfortable to use thanks to an anatomical silicone interface;
- reduction of deposits thanks to a valve system;
- conical shape which facilitates the passage of active substances into the respiratory tract;
- patented valve system;
- optimized volume;
- better dynamic throughput;
- excellent sealing;
- easy to maintain
We offer different models of inhalation chambers for adults and children: choose a version 100% adapted to patients for maximum daily efficiency depending on the pathology.
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Orange with infant mask (0-2 years)
- Yellow with pediatric mask (2-6 years)
- Magenta with mouthpiece (cooperating patients)
- Magenta with adult mask (not cooperating patients)
- Comfortable and anatomical masks, perfect adherence to face and low dead space
- Very low triboeletric charging
- Patented valves system
- Universal MDI connetor compatible with all MDIs
- Easy to clean, can be boiled, dishwasher safe and fully autoclavable
- Longer durability and robustness
- Children firendly deisgn
- Tissue carrying bag for better hygiene and safe transport